Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Dad’s Profession

My dad loves his work as a wheel seller. He sells cars’ wheels.

Everyday my dad sign papers that are given to him. He also checks on how the other staffs are working. He gets along well with the other staffs. He works right next to my grandma’s house. My dad goes to work on time and goes home at 5.00 pm. His work is also to make sure that everyone gets their orders of wheels. He signs the paper to approve everything that people will buy. If anyone wants to buy the wheel in a lower price, my dad will sign the papers to approve it, but he needs to agree with it. He also orders things from the factory to sell it.

I feel a little happy, because he usually comes home early and spends time with my family, but sometimes he can also come home late.

Well that’s all about my dad’s profession. I’m really proud of my dad.

No comments: